This is one of the most important parts of our job.
We will go out of our way to ensure your chosen flowers interpret your true sentiments. Everything can be arranged over the phone or in person at our shop. Our helpful staff will guide you as much as you need answering any questions you may have.
Call us to discuss on 01425 471037
To try and help you, here are a few suggested lines if you are struggling with words…
- My thoughts and prayers are with you
- With deepest sympathy
- In loving memory
- With heartfelt condolences
- You are in our thoughts and prayers
- Always in our hearts
- Gone but never forgotten
- May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness
- May these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today
- Our thoughts are with you
- You will be in our thoughts and prayers
- Thinking of you at this sad time