This is the toughest part of our job but also one of the most important.
We will go out of our way to ensure your chosen flowers interpret your true sentiments. Everything can be arranged over the phone or in person at our shop. Our helpful staff will guide you and answer any questions you may have. Take a look at our gallery of some of our previous funeral arrangements.
To try and help you, here are a few suggested lines if you are struggling with words…
- My thoughts and prayers are with you
- With deepest sympathy
- In loving memory
- With heartfelt condolences
- You are in our thoughts and prayers
- Always in our hearts
- Gone but never forgotten
- May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness
- May these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today
- Our thoughts are with you
- You will be in our thoughts and prayers
- Thinking of you at this sad time